School Library

A school library is a very important part of the school. Every school should have a library. There is a public library in our school. I will say something about that now. I am a book lover, I love reading books. There are lots of people who love reading books a lot.

In our school’s academic building, we have BRAC public library and that is open for everyone. There is about three thousands of book available in the library. Almost every type of book is available. I love reading books about science and history. I am a lifetime member of the library.

Anybody can go there and read books. But if you want to borrow the book you need to become a member. It’s really easy to become a member. There is a librarian who operates everything about the library. She is very sweet to us. I love spending time in the library.

Comments