To:munir_103@yahoo.com
Subject : Bad effects of smoking
Dear Munir
Hope you are hale and hearty by the blessings of almighty Lord. I am also fine by His grace. However, from reliable source I have come to learn that you are addicted to smoking. I am very much concerned about the matter. And so I can not but write to you about this. Smoking is a very bad habit and it causes many fatal diseases like cancer, bronchitis, asthma and different respiratory problems. Smoking harms not only the smokers but also the non-smokers. It damages one’s appetite and hampers one’s productivity. It also pollutes environment and one kind of malodour is created by it. Eventually it leads one to the land of death. Therefore, you should give up smoking for your massive development.
No more today. More when we shall meet together. Convey my compliments to dear uncle and aunty.
Yours ever
Masud
Comments
Post a Comment